Top 10 Motivational YouTube Videos for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
I just want to ask something you of before you go down. Please let me know which one of them is the most profound for you! Put your comments below. THANKS
1. A 5 Minute Plea To Do – Gary Vaynerchuk
In just a little less than 5 minutes, GaryVee will spur you to action in the direction of your dreams. Are you an aspiring entrepreneur not sure of what to do next? GaryVee will kick it to you real straight and get you going on. He explains that lack of action is one way not to get things done.
2. Secrets to success Pt. 1 by Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas shares his secrets to success with students of Michigan State University.
3. Stop Making Excuses – Patrick Bet-David
It doesn’t matter where you’re from, who your parents are, your level of formal education and all that. Stop making excuses and start making advancements.
4. Floyd Mayweather-Psychology behind the success – Floyd Mayweather
Winning requires having a game plan. you need a plan A, plan B, or even plan C to win
5. The 4 M’s Of Motivation: Tai Lopez On Momentum, Procrastination, & How To Incentivize Yourself – Tai Lopez
We are hardwired as humans to be motivated by at least one out of the 4 M’s of motivation. You will discover which one is the strongest for you.
6. Are You Suffering From The Disease Called Excuse’s? Jim Rohn’s Wisdom! –
Jim Rohn teaches on dropping all tenable excuses!
7. Your Thoughts attract EVERYTHING – Episode 2 – Bob Proctor
Why would people choose the results they don’t want and then get emotionally involved? Bob Proctor talks about this!
8. Facing Your Fears – Will Smith
Lesson: Never ever allow fear to stop you. God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror!
9. Claim Your Dream – Denzel Washington
It it was easy there will be no Denzel Washington
10. You Gotta Jump To Be Successful! – Steve Harvey
This is the way to make your dreams come true. You just have to jump. Take the leap of faith.